Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Utah

Our weekend was pretty fun! We were able to go back to Utah for the weekend and visit some friends. We stayed at our friends, Corby and Aspen's, whom we use to live right next door to. It was fun to be back in the neighborhood for a weekend. We left Thursday night so we could drive while Aubriana slept and we hit a bit of snow getting there through Spanish Fork canyon. It added a bit of time on our trip but we arrived safely and Aubriana slept the whole time there. She was sooo good. Tim was able to see his old doctor on Friday and then we took Aubriana into Wencor (where I use to work) to show her to my friends. She was a hit, everyone loved her. It was so good to see everyone, especially Cindy!

Saturday was a fun day. My sister Lynlee was able to come spend the day with us. I've missed her a ton. Lyn gave Tim and Corby massages and we all had Red Robin for dinner. Can't get any better then that! :) On Sunday we went to our old ward and due to the fact that I was in the Primary the whole 5 years we lived there, mostly my primary kids came up to say hi to me. It was awesome to see them again. They grow so fast!

Our drive back to Colorado was not so great. It snowed mostly everywhere and the roads were terrible. Due to my husbands cautious driving, we were able to make it back safely. Tim even stopped when he saw a car off the side of the road and someone inside. The guy was grateful we had stopped but had already called a tow truck and said he was fine, so we continued.

The following are a few pictures of our fun weekend:

Aspen and Aubriana. Aspen loved having a baby around! (her hubby Corby in the background)


Aspen and Corby's little boy Draven posing with Tim. They had a blast playing together.


Draven kept going upto Tim with this face saying "I'm the black one, your the blue one." Tim just played along at first until we finally figured out he was talking about Spider Man. It was pretty funny.


My sister Lynlee with Aubriana. She told me she would hurt me if I posted this picture on my blog... oooh, I'm so scared! Ha ha!

This is a picture of our road conditions. The roads here weren't too bad, they got worse.


This is a picture I took outside our place on Monday. Apparently the snow followed us home. Whoops.

1 comment:

  1. What a fun trip, and a blessing that she slept and you all made the trip safely!

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!