Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Missing Hubs

So Tim is currently working in Kansas. He is about 3 hours away from me and working about 13 hours a day. We were going to move our 5th wheel (house on wheels) out to Kansas last weekend but with Conference being on and Tim being pretty exhausted, we decided to wait until this coming weekend. After being together for over 3 weeks, 24/7... I'm missin him :(. Because he works so hard and loves what he does, I'm dedicating this post to him. Here are few pictures of Tim in action. These pics were taken last year at the lineman rodeo in Grand Junction, CO. It amazes me to watch him. I love him!


Starting to climb the pole for one event. It's amazing to watch them climb. They look like monkeys and they climb pretty fast!

At the top of the pole changing out... um... I have no idea but it looks cool! ;)

This is an event where they have to rescue a dummy at the top of the pole. This is to help them train on how to save a co-worker who has been electrocuted. This is a timed event. I actually saw a guy fall off the pole trying to do this event.

I thought this was a cool picture to take. I don't think Tim is in this one, I just took it cause there was a guy on almost every pole.

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful it is to have such great husbands to provide for our families so we can stay home!

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!