Wednesday, May 21, 2008

An Update

This face should say it all about how we are feeling not being in Kansas anymore! LOL! (I was actually singing, "how much is that doggy in the window"... she really likes when you say ruff ruff).

We kinda took our time getting back to Utah. We left later in the day last Thursday and arrived around 4 pm on Saturday. We were pretty tired from traveling and happy we arrived safely. We weren't sure where in Utah Tim would be working. He thought it was a good possibility that he could be working in Santaquin (5 miles south of Payson where we had our house) but he is in fact working in Salt Lake. It was very hot weather the first few days we were here and now its rainy cold. Its nice to see the rain and clouds and not fear a tornado or hail. ;)

Aubriana has changed a whole bunch these past couple of weeks. She rolls all over the floor until she is wedged against something and can't move. She also crawls backwards. She gets on her hands and knees and moves her legs like she is going to move forward and then she pushes herself back with her hands. She's going to figure it out soon because we were watching her hop forward a few times. Her new thing lately is to squeal at everything it seems. She mainly squeals at Minnie. Minnie avoids her like the plague cause all she does is pull her hair. I think when Aubri is older and understands not to pull hair, her and Min will be best buddies. We've also got Aubri eating finger biscuits. She loves them but wow what a mess! Tim also went out and bought her a sippy cup for her juice. She looked like such a big girl, I could hardly stand it!

Aubriana also loves to touch noses and she's always trying to eat my face while making noises. It's rather hillarious. I can't stop laughing when she does it. She is so much fun.



So anyone who knows us, knows how much Costco is our favorite place. Today was an especially GREAT day at Costco. They have their delicious strawberries in season! My favorite. Reminds me of being home in Merced. The strawberries are so huge. So, for dinner I made Tim waffles with strawberries and whip cream. So good! And... my birthday came early this year! I know its not for a couple weeks but close enough! I've been wanting a Nikon DSLR camera for a while to expand my knowledge with photography and they had a huge deal on one today. It even came with 2 lenses, a camera bag, and memory card. AWESOME! I think poor Tim has been blinded by the flashes. I've been testing it out. Very very happy with it. I can't wait to learn more! I'm sure you'll be seeing lots of pictures from it soon.

Tim enjoying his dinner! Courtesy of Costco.

Latest page I've made.

4 comments:

  1. Aubri is getting so big! I'm glad you are back safe and sound away from the scary weather. That is exciting about the new camera. We can't wait to see more fun pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you're back closer! That is one darling little girl! Thanks for the update.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooo I'm sooo jealous you got that camera!!! I want a DSLR SO BAD!! Lucky lucky girl! :) Have fun with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the page, sometime in the next 10 years when I see you again you're going to show me how to go about it.

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!