Thursday, June 19, 2008

Tim and I had a fantastic weekend together! We went to Idaho Falls (where we were engaged) and stayed at the Destination's Inn my mom told me about. It was perfect! We stayed in the Paris room and were surprised at how cool it was in person. The room even came with a Projector screen TV. Tim and I went shopping at the mall for a few hours before check in and just loved the alone time together. It was so hard to realize that Aubriana wasn't with us. She did very good for her first sleep over at Grandma's. My sisters helped out a ton too and made it so we didn't have to worry. Thank you thank you thank you!

After we checked out of our room we went over to the falls and took some pictures and then ate at Brownstone, where we use to eat all the time dating. They have the best Monte Cristo sandwhich! Afterwards we went and saw a movie, The Incredible Hulk, and shopped at Target to get Aubriana some things. Overall, it was an AWESOME weekend!

I just want to say to Tim, I love you! Thanks for being my Best Friend and for putting up with my quirks. I fall more and more in love with you every day. You love me and support me and always want me to be happy. You still get my car door for me everytime we go somewhere and I still get flowers for no reason at all. You are my everything! I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share the knowledge!