Saturday, December 10, 2011

Trimming the tree...

over & over & OVER again!

*side note* ...this is all new to me. It's the first time I've ever had this sort of trouble. Didn't know there was such a thing as only decorating the top half of the tree. I'll have to remember for next year... though it really really bugs me and I keep putting the ornaments back.

This is how it all goes down first thing in the morning at my house in the month of December:

Victim:
DSC_8217

Culprit #1:
 DSC_8195
DSC_8189

Culprit #2:
DSC_8193
DSC_8205

Culprit #3:
DSC_8197
DSC_8207

Finding my something pretty and sparkly... to pieces. The shame!
DSC_8233
 DSC_8188

At least Aubri is trying to put them to good use and is collecting ornaments (which she refers to as apples) for grandmother. She is little red riding hood.
DSC_8210

This cute boy is just being plain naughty! He first stole my colander from the kitchen, collects the ornaments, and proceeds to throw them one by one down the stairs. Good thing I got rid of my glass ornaments and bought the shatter proof ones instead.
DSC_8205

Lets look at the evidence again...

NAUGHTY:
DSC_8219

NICE:
DSC_8231

*I guess we know who's getting a lump of coal for Christmas. ;)

a little reflection fun:
DSC_8223

& I just like this picture mainly because the sun was shining that day. Thats always nice, even if your kids are destroying your tree. :)
DSC_8226

7 comments:

  1. Love this post! Especially the culprit pics! LOL! Good luck. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this post... I love that the kids want to be just like you and put the ornaments on and off... LOL... Sorry your ornament got broke.. :( Aubri is beautiful... Love and miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha! I feel your pain! I have ornaments all over the flippin house! Seriously, ugh! Love the pics of the kiddos. Sooo cute! Love the reflection pic too, way fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I feel your pain. I think next year will be worse when Henry can help.

    I looove the picture of Timmy with the chair. I don't know him but I feel that picture captures his personality.

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK I am SO glad my kids aren't the only ones fascinated by things they shouldn't touch, case and point the Christmas tree.
    Your kids are adorable though, even if they get into mischief :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just stumbled across your blog, and I love it. I have to ask, what type of a camera do you use? Your pictures are awesome ! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete

Share the knowledge!